Get To Know Me: Versatile Blogger Award | Tag

So, I’m back with another tag, and this time I’ve been nominated by the lovely Emily over at thatcreativegenius.wordpress.com.

The Rules are as followed:

1. Share 7 facts about yourself
  2. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award

7 Facts About Me:

1. For my 18th Birthday I skydived to raise money for York SCBU
  2. I love travelling and going on days out
  3. My favourite foods are pasta, pizza and a Sunday dinner (this is the #1)
  4. Greece is my favourite country, and will always be where my heart lies – the food, culture, people, moments, views, I just love it all
  5. My favourite animals are goats!
  6. I’m 6ft…yeah I’m huge…
  7. I was born with a Cleft Palette (this is the reason behind me fund-raising for SCBU as I was in there when I was born).

Nominations:

Share:

10 Comments

1. January 31, 2018 / 6:11 pm

I absolutely LOVE your version of this post! You’re so inspirational lovely with all that you do and I agree with the travelling and top foods. In fact, when I’m home from uni, I live in Norfolk, so I’m not too far from Great Yarmouth. I’ve never been to Greece, but I keep seeing lovely pictures from the country from reading lots of blog posts, so maybe I’ll have to put it on my list of places to go! Hope you have a fab evening! xx
    Emily | thatcreativegenius.wordpress.com

• Natalie Hanson
      Author
      February 3, 2018 / 10:27 pm

Sorry I’ve just replied, life has really got in the way of the things I enjoy, like blogging. But this comment is so so lovely. Norfolk is lovely, I definitely want to visit more. Greece is just beautiful I wish I could be there all the time. You too, you’re amazing and thanks for commenting ❤️

2. February 1, 2018 / 10:10 am

I like your personal post.😊 Very sincere😊

• Natalie Hanson
      Author
      February 3, 2018 / 10:27 pm

• Natalie Hanson
      Author
      February 3, 2018 / 11:00 pm

Trust me I was PETRIFIED but it was the most amazing experience and if I could do it all over again I would, there’s no words to describe it! x

3. March 3, 2018 / 1:18 pm

I think it’s so lovely that you fundraised for something that is important to you!

• Natalie Hanson