Alongside my New Year’s Resolutions for 2018, I’ve set myself some specific goals I want to achieve; in terms of blogging and social media goals, academic, personal and self care. I feel if I announce them on my blog, and dedicate this post to them, it will give me even more motivation to try to achieve them, so here they are…
I created my blog last year in March, and although at first I didn’t really post, and to be honest I had no clue what I was doing, around July I started to get my head around all and now I just love blogging. This year I want to invest more time into blogging, and everything that comes with it!
I ended 2017 with 2937 views, 1472 visitors, 664 likes and 259 followers. This year I want to more than double some of these stats in 2018.
- Views: 6,500 (being very optimistic!)
- Followers: 500
- Likes: 1500
- Post once a week (at the least)
I finished 2017 with 1240 followers on twitter, and 115 followers on my ‘blog’ Instagram (and, 1087 on my personal account). SO, my statistical goals for 2018 are…
- Twitter – 4,000 followers
- Instagram (blog) – 1,000 followers
- Engage with more people – likes, comments, reaching out to more people etc.
- Achieve a 2:1 in my second year (bit too optimistic considering I’ve just submitted an assessment 30 seconds before the deadline)
- Complete my volunteer training at ‘Circles’
- Get more organised – timetable, planning, schedule etc.
- Complete all my university reading every week (yes, I’m a bugger for not doing all of it!)
- Complete my BSL course
- Travel to at least 7 places (abroad or within the UK)
- Participate in more charity fund-raising events
- Continue to take more photos (oh, and finish last years scrapbook – as well as starting this years!)
- Make sure I pamper myself at least once a week (even if it is something as simple as a face mask)
- Have a black-out night once a month
- Turn my laptop and electronics off at 10:30 and/or an hour before I go to bed
- Sort out my skincare routine
- Try to work out at least 3 days a week
- Get 8 hours sleep a night
What are your goals for 2018?