We took our annual trip to ‘Twinkle’ Pike Way, to see the wonderful street-display of Christmas lights, that is put up every year, to raise money for charity. This years charity’s are St Leonard’s Hospice, Yorkshire Air Ambulance, and Brain Tumour Charity.
Every single year, the display is absolutely fantastic and always leaves me in awe. I can’t help but smile all the way round, it just leaves me feeling so warm and festive.
This tiny little cul-de-sac, produces a bright-illuminated array of beautiful lights, displays and music, and is great for all the family. I remember my Grandparents taking me down the same street to see the lights when I was little, and still today I love to go see them.
There’s nothing more festive than ‘Twinkle’ Pike Way…
Have you caught up on the rest of my Blogmas posts? –
- Day 1: Christmas/Winter Bucket List
- Day 2: My Favourite Christmas Films
- Day 3: Christmas Events in York
- Day 4: Xmas Baking – Cinnamon Apple Crumble
- Day 5: Christmas Charity Campaigns #1
- Day 6: My Christmas Playlist
- Day 7: Christmas Decorations: Living Room
- Day 8: Christmas at the York Museum Garden
- Day 9: Xmas Baking – Gingerbread
- Day 10: The Christmas Tag
- Day 11: My Favourite Vlogmas’
- Day 12: December Birchbox
- Day 13: Christmas Decorations: Bedroom
- Day 14: Last Minute (Affordable) Gift Guide for Her
- Day 15: Why I Love Christmas
- Day 16: My Cheesy Christmas Jumper!
- Day 17: Christmas ‘Would You Rather’ Tag